Pawpro is set to produce a video for one of the leading educational tutoring services in the Washington, DC area. Ann Dolin, a former Fairfax County public school teacher and author of the book, “Homework Made Simple”, started this entrepreneurial business in 1998. Twelve years later her company, Educational Connections, is on-track to gross $1.45 million this year, and employs 150 tutors serving students all over the DC region.
Assuming you read Pawpro’s Top Ten Reasons You Need Video on Your Website . . . Seriously post–enough joking around. The REAL top reasons to add video to your marketing and Website content:
1. Internet users do watch video–71% of them, to be exact. It cannot be overstated, on multiple levels video enhances your Web presence to search engines and individuals searching.
2. Search engines rank sites with video higher than sites without it. In a first see, first serve world, why would you knowingly place your Website lower in search results?
3. Substantially cheaper than print marketing. More and more, consumers seek news, information, and commerce online.
4. Better bang for the buck. Video has a far longer shelf-life than print marketing, if produced correctly.
5. Video transcends the impersonal aspects of the online consumer experience. A personal touch separates you from the crowd.
6. Video engages and prompts responses from the viewer at rates 4 to 7 times higher than still imagery.
(1) HGA Creative Communications via Facebook, Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Pawpro Media mingled in the 200,000+ crowd gathered for the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear in Washington, DC on Saturday, October 30, 2010. See the signs and hear the crowd express their mostly moderate views.
Unless you’re living under a rock you probably already know that this rally was presented by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert in an effort to show and appeal to the non-extremist political crowd.