Top Reasons to Add Video to Your Marketing and Web Presence in 2011
Assuming you read Pawpro’s Top Ten Reasons You Need Video on Your Website . . . Seriously post–enough joking around. The REAL top reasons to add video to your marketing and Website content:
1. Internet users do watch video–71% of them, to be exact. It cannot be overstated, on multiple levels video enhances your Web presence to search engines and individuals searching.
2. Search engines rank sites with video higher than sites without it. In a first see, first serve world, why would you knowingly place your Website lower in search results?
3. Substantially cheaper than print marketing. More and more, consumers seek news, information, and commerce online.
4. Better bang for the buck. Video has a far longer shelf-life than print marketing, if produced correctly.
5. Video transcends the impersonal aspects of the online consumer experience. A personal touch separates you from the crowd.
6. Video engages and prompts responses from the viewer at rates 4 to 7 times higher than still imagery.
(1) HGA Creative Communications via Facebook, Tuesday, October 19, 2010